[appearance Specification]: white powder, the maximum particle size is 3mm
[package specification]: inner outer woven bag 25kg / package
[chemical composition]: Na2O, SiO2, Fe2O3, K2O, MgO, TiO2
Ceramic water reducer is widely used in the process of mud making and grinding in ceramic industry. It can make the mud contain low water content and good fluidity, reduce the energy consumption of spray drying, and improve the comprehensive properties of the powder.
1. It can be widely used in mud making, pulping and other processes (including barren raw materials).
2, the mud can be fluidity and low viscosity to meet the requirements of spray or mold filling and leveling.
3. It can reduce the water content of slurry, prevent the shrinkage and deformation cracking of green body during drying, and reduce the damage rate of green body.
4. The mud has high stability and good quality.
5. It has the function of lubrication and grinding between mud particles, shortens the ball milling time, improves work efficiency and saves energy consumption.
6. It can reduce labor intensity and production cost greatly.
1. The common range of this product is about 0.1-0.5% of the weight of dry powder. A series of small-scale experiments should be done before use, so as to obtain better data of degumming effect for the clay raw materials.
2. The product can be dissolved in water and mixed with raw materials before ball milling. It can also be directly added into dry materials and mixed evenly before pulping.
3. The product can make the green body shape in a short time after mixed material pulping, which can save at least 30% time compared with no additives.
4. This product can be used with sodium oxalate, sodium carbonate and other electrolytes.
5. This product is non-toxic, non polluting and non radioactive. It should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place after use.
Marketing Center：room 1806-1808, block 36, yiyunxicheng, Keji North Road, Shishan town, Nanhai District, Foshan City
Factory Address：dafengtian Industrial Zone, Luocun Village Wuzhuang, Shishan town, Nanhai District, Foshan City